Today, I’ve got the top 10 reasons you should list this fall. Let’s start the countdown.
10. You will have the opportunity to be a cash buyer in the spring. In the spring, there are more homes available on the market. By listing now, you can sell high and buy low in the spring.
9. You can restrict showings during the holidays.
8. January is when employees start new jobs. Since transfer employees can’t wait until spring to buy, you’ll need to be on the market at the end of the year to capture these buyers.
7. People are looking to buy for tax reasons. Some buyers wait until the end of the year for this reason specifically.
6. People have more time to look for homes. Because people often take off work during the holidays, they will be more free to spend time searching the market than other times of year.
5. Buyers are more emotional. During the holidays, people become sentimental and may be more likely to pay a higher price.
4. Houses show better when decorated. Everyone loves seasonal decor, so homes at this time of year are more attractive.
3. Supply will dramatically increase in January. This will lead to less demand, and less demand means less money in your pocket.
2. Serious buyers have fewer options. During fall and winter months, there is less competition on the market. This puts your listing at an advantage.
1. People who look for homes at this time of year are more serious about buying.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.